The objective of the professional community is to highlight the importance and the advantages of rule-based software development using the opportunities provided by the NJSZT, to promote the propagation of Business Rule Management Systems (BRMS), and to present and compare the BRMS tools on the market.
Activities of the professional community:
- Organizing professional meetings, lectures, and presentations
- Providing a forum for decision makers, software analysts, designers, and developers
- Strengthening the relations between the business and the educational spheres
- Conducting assessments and analyses
- Organizing rule creation competitions